I’m Me我就是我
Venessa 凡妮莎
Olivia Olson 奧莉維亞‧奧爾森
凡妮莎是我在飛哥與小佛一句裡最喜歡的角色,酷又有個性,但同時也是個心思很細膩的女孩子,偷偷說他也是探險活寶裡瑪瑟琳的配音喔!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6xdnA2HMZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6xdnA2HMZk
I can do it, I can run, I can hunt you down.
我能輕鬆撂倒你,追趕跑跳撞
You can try, but you can't stop me 'cause I'm gaining ground.
儘管來,但你只能看著我更強壯
I'm light on my feet, and I'm quick to the punch.
我加快揮拳,又加速向前跑
I had a heavy breakfast, but a real light lunch.
我早餐吃得超飽,午餐吃得少
I'm a raging bonfire, a cherry bomb; I'm me.
我是燃燒的惡火,不定時炸彈,是我
I'm rough-and-tumble, I'm the one to beat,
天生的贏家,難纏又難搞
I'm a fresh coat of blacktop burnin' at your feet.
我是熱柏油 準備燙傷你 的腳
I've got a poisonous sting, when I rain I pour.
趁你分心時我會 從上面偷襲
I'm the best of the best; I'm the soup du jour.
我是每日例湯,我是萬中選一
I'm smooth as glass and sharp as a tack, I'm me.
像玻璃平順如圖釘鋒利,是我
I'm the last and best stick of gum in the pack; I'm me.
最美味的口香糖在包裝裡,是我
I'm a strong woman, fast-talking, big-bad-dog walking,
我強悍又帥,講話快,帶著惡狗到處遛噠
High falutin', drum-beatin', foot stompin', corn-poppin',
高調浮誇,鼓聲連發,跺腳聲像,爆米花
Speeding locomotive that just won't stop!
像台高速火車停不下來
I'm a hot apple pie with a cherry on top!
我是用 櫻桃裝 飾的熱蘋果派
I'm a crowd pleasin', head spinnin',
我令人陶醉,豔如玫瑰
Winnin' in the ninth inning,
九局下分數倒追
Whip-lashing, record-smashin',
甩又揮,冠軍換位
Black-tie party crashing!
亂入西裝派對
Cyclone of fun, I'm an army of one!
旋風狂吹,像個一人軍隊
I'm a strawberry sprin kles on a hot cross bun!
我是十字麵包 還有糖粉點綴
I've got you beat by a nose at the finish line
我會在終點線給你致命一擊
I'm a semi truck trailer with a scent of pine
我是輛聯結車帶著松樹香氣
I'm the cold hard walls of a prison cell
我是那監獄冰冷的牆壁
I'm a winter trip to the Wisconsin Dells
我是冬季威斯康辛戴爾假期
I'm a blood-red rose with a string of thorns, I'm me!
我是紅玫瑰纏繞著荊棘,是我
I'm a heart-shaped locket on a cold steel chain, I'm me!
心型掛墜串著冰冷的細鍊,是我
I'm a big haymaker in a title fight.
冠軍戰的重拳讓局勢扭轉
I'm a cute black kitten with a nasty bite.
我是小黑貓等著一口咬斷
I'm an action double-feature on a Friday night!
我是動作雙場電影在周五夜晚
I'm me! (x5)
是我(五次)
本首歌充分體現了凡妮莎不靠別人也能成功的形象,凡妮莎這個角色相當有深度,他也唱了另一首《Not So Bad A Dad 》也是讓人一聽再聽,有機會再來翻譯本曲。
本首歌充分體現了凡妮莎不靠別人也能成功的形象,凡妮莎這個角色相當有深度,他也唱了另一首《Not So Bad A Dad 》也是讓人一聽再聽,有機會再來翻譯本曲。
沒有留言:
張貼留言